Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I might make it after all

I'm feeling a little better.   I got this done last night:

Yes, I still have to:
Piece the sky and spotlight
Design, transfer and cut out and fuse the lettering
Take better photos
do the photo transfers
assemble it
quilt it
bind it
make a hanger....  
well I was feeling better until I wrote all that out.


At the same time, I've created a design for FFFC #51...  using only golden rectangles and the arcs from constructing them:

Wish I could post PDFs here, but I don't really want to fuss with the computer right now.  I have to think about how to make them come out right with added seam allowances, how to finish the uneven edges, etc. etc.  but in the spirit of FAST I'm going to run with it.

I have also got my guild name tag almost ready to wear.
 I need to make a clasp system for a future beaded neck loop then I can assemble it.

No comments:

Post a Comment