Friday, November 12, 2010

Inspiration

I have had no time to quilt this week as there was a commitment every evening after work, quilt guild and book club are both on the second week of the month now, and last night was a Rotary dinner... sigh.  I just don't want to give up any of these activities.

I have been debating about creating a piece for a show here in town  - the parameters are pretty specific but details somewhat vague.  I've emailed to see if they will accept a fiber art entry at all - I'd hate to put all the effort into something just to be turned away.  But it is due on the 27th, so it would be another Fast piece... size limit is 36 inches, though so that will keep it a little under control...

My screen saver this week has been a photo I took at a free motion quilting class - maybe I will absorb this by osmosis?

No comments:

Post a Comment