Friday, April 22, 2011

Lethargy

I've been in a funk for the past week or so. I'm bored at work, but not really excited about any quilting projects either.  I can't seem to get motivated by any of my existing projects, or even to start new ones.  Now THAT's bad! I'm even bored with browsing blogs.   I am still ruminating on the stripes/pillow covers.  Do I want to make a quilt with stripes or an art quilt, or throw pillows?  Or all of the above? Or none?


I guess I just need to go with the flow, get caught up on sleep, and see what comes up.
There's a FFFC challenge out today, but since I'll be gone three days next week, I'm not sure if I should bother attempting it.

 I did take a two-session class on Photoshop Elements this week, Monday and Wednesday.  That was really good, and informative.  The program is not very intuitive, at least I didn't think so.  I used to be able to just pick up a piece of software and run with it, but I guess I'm old or something, I seem to just get stuck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment